Global Science and Technology Forum
The Annual International Conference on Regional Studies: Asian, American, African and European (AAAE) aims to bring together researchers and academics across the globe to present and share their recent research developments on the global economic amalgamation, fast development in the evolving world economies and technological change. To serve as a platform to interact and discuss innovations in infrastructure, urban governance, economic development strategies, and finance. At the same time, the obstacles to such innovations, from existing political arrangements, engrained interests, segregation, and poorly adapted theories and models. To discuss these important issues, to establish the need and nature of future research requirements, and to address the concerns and challenges confronting policymakers and practitioners.
• The Conference Proceedings (all accepted papers of the conference) will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: All authors who presented their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) (Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JLSS on a complimentary basis.
GSTF JLSS is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, IndexCopernicus, ProQuest, Cabell's Directories, Citeulike and will be submitted to Google Scholar, Scopus, amongst others.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• AAAE 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the AAAE 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 36 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php